Do I even need to write words in this post with a recipe title like that? Probably not, but I just can’t help myself.
I love to hear myself talk err… watch myself type?
Read myself write?
No. That’s not the correct syntax, but I think you get the point. I love this part of recipe blogging, so let’s not skip it, k?
Besides, I need to use my awesome powers of persuasion to get you to want to try this recipe. Or any recipe I post for that matter.
Are you ready for a delicious + creamy pudding to cheer you up this winter?
Are you looking for something homemade yet simple + easy?
Do I sound like a pudding saleswoman?
Meet my Creamy-Dreamy Double-Dark Chocolate Pudding.
Your idea of dessert is about to do a 180.
My posting has been a tad sporadic the past few weeks. You may or may not have noticed.
To say that there has been a lot going on is quite the understatement. Thank you—so.very.much.—for hanging with me as I’ve continued to string you along with tasty recipes.
Like this one. The recipe that combines 2 of my favorite things – avocado….aaaaaaaand..
Ok, who doesn’t love chocolate? You in the back?
Get out of here. Get out of here right now. This blog has no place for chocolate haters.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- Vegan chocolate baking chips, for garnish (I use Enjoy Life)
- Mix almond milk, avocados, cacao, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Transfer the pudding to glasses, ramekins, or jars and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- To serve, top each pudding with vegan chocolate baking chips.
Wishing you all a happy + healthy New Year!
And let’s be real, a delicious one, too.
Xoxo – Baylie